Aniset Anti-Kink® IV Administration Set (78" Long, 15 drops/mL)Fluid Therapy • IV Administration Sets Companion Animal
Aniset Anti-Kink® IV Administration Set. Engineered to prevent occlusions during the infusion process.
To enquire about this product log in or enquire
Product Enquiry - Aniset Anti-Kink® IV Administration Set (78" Long, 15 drops/mL)
Introducing our Aniset Anti-Kink® IV Administration Set, designed specifically for veterinary use.
Our anti-kink tubing is a proactive solution designed to prevent occlusions during the infusion process. Rest assured that the movement of the animal won't compromise the delivery of vital fluids.
Aniset Anti-Kink® is available in a diverse range of designs and configurations, tailored to align with the unique dynamics and therapeutic treatments of your clinic, as well as the equipment you employ.
Choose between the convenience of Slip Lock (S/L) fitting or the security of Luer Lock (L/L) fitting, providing versatility to meet your specific requirements.
Designed with sustainability in mind, Aniset Anti-Kink® comes in recyclable packaging, underlining our commitment to eco-friendly practices.
Compatible with IV infusion pumps, this administration set is engineered for seamless integration, ensuring a smooth and efficient infusion experience. For optimal functionality, it's crucial to position the tubing above the first injection port into the pump, as this section is precisely engineered to fit within the pump.
To enhance performance, when priming, invert the injection sites before the fluid fills this tubing segment, effectively removing dead-space air from the line.
Trust Aniset Anti-Kink® for a reliable and advanced solution in veterinary infusion administration.
Place the tubing above the first injection port into the pump as this is the section of tube engineered to fit within the pump.
It is always advisable to invert injection ports as the fluid is about to fill this part of the tubing, this forces dead-space air from the line.
- Proximal: sharp vented 3 channel spike – Facilitates patent channel to enable smooth and non-competitive exchange of fluid and air within the closed delivery system providing accurate flow rates.
- Flip-covered bacterial air vent above soft compressible clear drip chamber (only open when using non-collapsible fluid containers) – Permits set use on both collapsible fluid bags or rigid, non-collapsible containers.
- 15 micron particle filter within the drip chamber – Prevents foreign bodies or crystallized fluids from passing into the fluid line.
- V-bed roller clamp – Offers precise and dependable flow control during infusion.
- Parking slot on roller clamp (distal tube) – Holds tubing prior to connecting to the patient, removes the risk of contaminating distal end while accessories are connected.
- Blue C-Clamp – For quick on/off fluid release.
- Proximal Y-Style latex-free injection port with finger guard – Reduces needle stick injuries.
- Distal Y-Style injection port – Close enough for induction or euthanasia.
- Break point with extension tube with luer spin lock connector and slide clamp. Enables you to disconnect from the primary, proximal portion of the IV line - ideal when the patient needs walking.
- Distal: Luer Lock connector with loose spin lock attachment. Allows to move proximally if not required. Secures additional equipment such as Aniset™ T-Connector or Anicath™ IV catheter to the line.
Peace of Mind for the Veterinary Professional
ISO 9001 & 13485 High Quality Manufacturing for over 40 years
Unparalleled Customer Support
VN’s or RVT’s on hand to support your business
Delivering better patient outcomes
Products Designed and Developed for the Veterinary professional
Products are available through your preferred distributor or via Millpledge direct. We also export to Central & South America.