Passionate about making a difference to animal healthcare. Looking to integrate fully within an organisation and challenge yourself in a new role that gives you the tools, technology and products at the top of their category? Readily identify and connect with solutions in practice you have never been able to do anything about ?
Innovation and quality are key to our success, collaborate with and deliver same to your customer whilst providing prompt, thorough customer service and technical assistance. You’ll be breaking ground, the ceiling of opportunity is where you take it.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
The Outside Sales Representative (OSR) is responsible for generating sales of products to both existing veterinarians and new customers within an assigned sales territory.
The OSR is responsible for planning call routes and makes face to face and telephone sales calls daily.
- Call on targeted, independent, corporate and key accounts including prospective customers in order to generate sales, improve and develop market share and increase the Millpledge branded product range used in practice.
- Establish long term professional relationships with veterinarians and clinics and seek to understand their needs and select products and services to satisfy those needs.
- Stay current on the full line of products and services offered by Millpledge.
- Identify veterinarians needs for more suitable products and reporting thereof
- Demonstrate competency in sales targets, call/visit cycles & promotions of products
- Establish & update account profiles for customers within territory.
- Detail and/or demonstrate new products and promotions for customers.
- Work in tandem with our distributor partners
- Attend and represent Millpledge at conferences, shows and exhibitions Nationally
Typically a bachelor’s degree or similar veterinary professional qualification or experience and one to three years of inside telesales or outside sales experiences and or professional animal husbandry preferably in a professional veterinary practice or setting is desired. Would suit experienced Veterinary technician/practice manager looking for a transition in to sales whilst maintaining your love for the practice environment. Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills and a proven ability to sell are necessary. A desire to improve the animal healthcare market place. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are mandatory.
Full product training will be given and may take place at head office in the UK.
Location Area: The core service area will be Texas and the major metropolitan areas. Candidate should be ideally located in Dallas - Fort Worth Metropolitan area for this territory and opportunity.
Domestic & International Overnight & Exhibition Travel: Required.
Benefits Include: 401k | Medical | Vision | Dental | Profit Share | Company Car